Identify [Solved] - Hard to discover game

CrisRody

Dec 29, 2018
I've been having a lot of trouble to find out which game this was, I don't have to much info on it:

1. MC is male, quite young I believe, probably 18 or so.
2. MC has a male and a female friend and they're quite close.
3. I believe there is some incest tag with MC's mother, but not sure.
4. I believe the game becan with a meteor faling into the town, MC planed to go see it with his two friends, and when they got there, some black tentacles went inside the MC, at that same moment he made the female friend's clothes disapear or something similar. After that, they went to a snack bar/cafe and talked about what happened, where MC tried to use his powers again in the female friend, to test it, and he made the strap of her shirt fall down exposing her breast.

Sorry for only having this to go on with, I only played it for a bit when it launched a long while ago, no idea if author kept it going or if it's abandoned.

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
There's no pictures in the thread but it sounds a lot like Apocalust. Could be wrong, though - been quite a while since I last played it and I didn't get very far, but intro sounds similar.

Reactions: CrisRody

CrisRody

Dec 29, 2018
There's no pictures in the thread but it sounds a lot like Apocalust. Could be wrong, though - been quite a while since I last played it and I didn't get very far, but intro sounds similar.
I can't believe it was Apocalust haha, I totally though it was a separate thing, but searching for images from the game, I quickly found the two friends scene. Thanks

Reactions: LoneKaiser