Identify [SOLVED] Hello, i'm trying to find a game of which I remember a lot

NobodyHasToKnowIt

Oct 29, 2018
(this is my first post on F95zone, sorry in advance for any mistakes.)

So, I am trying to find a game of which I remember the story and other details, but of which I don't have the slightest idea of the name and how to find it.

-Starting with the type of game, this was one where the main character was male, and you had to advance with the girls through events. To give you an idea, we are talking about a game like Summertime Saga, almost identical, but with some differences.

-The art style is hard to describe, it looks hand drawn on a graphics tablet (not computer generated), but I can assure you it's miles away from anime and ren'py games like Lessons in Love, not to say it's 2d and has no 3d models, everything is drawn.

As for the locations:
  • A nudist beach with 3 tents to dress up in, and a beach guard who is a character you can have sex with.
  • A mall where there was an ice cream shop (where you can work), a store that sells handmade magic gadgets, an electronics store (or well, almost, since it sells other things), and I think nothing else.
  • A school in which you can attend classes, and there are characters with whom you can have relationships such as: the teacher, the principal, and a friend who also lives near your house. And there are also characters you can interact with, not to say almost all of them, but most of them are fillers (as far as I remember).
  • An office building that you can't enter but the character you play tells you that his father works there.
  • A hospital in which, as I recall, events took place, but I never advanced far enough in the game to find out.
  • Your friend's house, with whom you can have relations, I remember that her father does not like her to bring boys home, so you can "visit" her in the afternoon and at night you have to go out the window.
  • A coffee shop, where your friend works, and where a male friend also works, who is quite friendly.
  • A park with a lake, in which you exercise and the lake is important in the story, oh, and there's a dog, AND YOU CAN PET IT :3
And finally, the story and characters. As I remember, you are at an age where you have to get a job (being forced by your mother). On the other hand, you have a sister with whom you get along fairly well, but definitely not as well as when you were kids and built a house with cardboard boxes in the basement. Your father is an alcoholic, and fulfills the typical absentee father role which you hate because he is mean to your mother and sister.

As the story progresses, it does not take you to a specific point, but you must rebuild / strengthen the bonds of love with your mother and sister, and have relationships with as many women as you can.

I remember that as the story progressed your father was behaving worse, until one night, drunk, he destroyed the fort you had built with your sister as a symbol of a strengthened relationship, which traumatizes your sister, who stays at your friend's house for a few days until she comes back home and you can interact with her again. As for the father, your mother throws him out of the house, and as far as I remember, he came back a few days later apologizing, and I don't think anything else happened.

In addition to the above, there is also another plot, in which the lake in the park is a portal to a dimension similar to the normal one, but in which everyone seems to be part of a cult which says that everyone should have relationships with each other, or something like that. This I think is what continues after your father destroying the fort.

And that's all I can remember