Identify [SOLVED] HELP Cannot find this game or figure out its name no matter how hard I look

Perphekt

Jan 1, 2018
Very likely a Ren'py game or at least plays like one. I have some vague memories that make me think it may have been animated not 3dcg but it wouldnt surprise me if Im wrong about that.

You are a young man who is kinda a looser, your biological mom (who is quite muscled and kinda hates you) is pushing you to get a job while her girlfriend (wife?) acts more like a nurturing mother. You get a job at some medical looking place (People in scrubs) and sign a contract. When your mom sees the fine print she mocks you for signing it and asks if you even read it implying it has some big downside. I remember basic open world time management (Get to work on time, meet so and so after lunch, pick up groceries)

I remember there was a weird sex dice game you could play with your coworkers (Just for relationship points it wasnt acted out sex acts) where you rolled two dice, one for a sex act and one for what it was on and who could block opponents attacks on you (Butt plug stops anything anal etc).

I suspected that there was femdom/humiliation stuff (Which I wasnt really looking forward to) but I never came across any.

Last edited:
Reactions: sidsan

Perphekt

Jan 1, 2018
Are you sure? That would be a weird coincidence. All the details you mentioned match, down to the weird dice game.
Holy crap your right. I checked it out but it looked nothing like what i remembered, but now that i went further this has to it. Thanks man