Identify [Solved] Help Fiding A Game

Meliorus

Apr 30, 2018
Hello guys,

I need your help finding a game I came across about a year or two ago, here.

It was about all sorts of aliens in a spaceship with girls. Which, if I recall correctly, were androids.
Pretty sure it was a spaceship, or some kind of lab in a spaceship to be more specific.

The game had pretty good graphics (I believe made with Unreal or Unity) and was sort of studio type of game.
Meaning, again if I recall correctly, that there was no "real" gameplay.
Just scenes with girls & aliens of our choice having their way using all sorts of instruments and toys (in addition to their body)
Not sure if it was older than 2019 and it would not surprise me if it was a VR game compatible.

I have tried but was unable to find anything. Probably not using Unreal Engine after all since I checked the fifteen pages.
Now I ask you.

Thank you guys.

Dec 7, 2017
Hello guys,

I need your help finding a game I came across about a year or two ago, here.

It was about all sorts of aliens in a spaceship with girls. Which, if I recall correctly, were androids.
Pretty sure it was a spaceship, or some kind of lab in a spaceship to be more specific.

The game had pretty good graphics (I believe made with Unreal or Unity) and was sort of studio type of game.
Meaning, again if I recall correctly, that there was no "real" gameplay.
Just scenes with girls & aliens of our choice having their way using all sorts of instruments and toys (in addition to their body)
Not sure if it was older than 2019 and it would not surprise me if it was a VR game compatible.

I have tried but was unable to find anything. Probably not using Unreal Engine after all since I checked the fifteen pages.
Now I ask you.

Thank you guys.
Sounds like you ruled it out but older releases of Fallen Doll: Operation Lovecraft matches what describe pretty closely. project herald also sounds somewhat like you describe. other than that might be sword x hime, not vr or in a spaceship but has a sandbox with monsters.

Reactions: Meliorus

Meliorus

Apr 30, 2018
Hello BubaGumpShrimp,

It is indeed Fallen Doll: Operation Lovecraft...

I checked the early builds and after watching a couple videos I see that it matches.
I believe when I stumbled upon it back then, the game was called Paralogue (this title rings a bell).
And during my check here, seeing its current title, I ignored it.

Thank you mate.