Identify [SOLVED]Help figuring out a game I found here recently

bobbyj1221

May 2, 2020
I found it only in the last few months, but I don't know how old it is. Male protagonist, a lot of it takes place at a school, MC has at least 2 sisters, both are at the school with him. The younger one is being blackmailed by a group of girls at the school, she relies on the MC to meet some of their demands like a picture of her giving a blowjob. The older sister sends you nudes and what not when you send her money or buy her a new phone. Theres a third girl that only shows up if you have over a certain monetary threshold and then you can take her into one of the bathroom stalls and pay for favors. A fourth girl that is a friend of yours and the younger sister, tells you about the blackmailing, blows you in detention, the two of you catch a teacher smoking on campus and blackmail her. thats about all i can remember about the game but ive gone through over 130 pages of the latest updates and None of the games ive clicked popped out at me, neither did the names. Any help would be seriously appreciated.