Identify [Solved] Help finding game by scenes

darkengeobr

Jul 11, 2018
I remember clearly playing this a while ago but i can't remember anything about the game except for only 3 scenes
So there's this married woman with kids, her husband is a cop and, if im not mistaken, one of the quests you get is to get access to her husband's pc so you can get clues about a mistery or something that is happening, their house is directly infront of the mc's.

The first scene is when she calls you to clean her pool and stays there watching until she finally admits she just wanna have sex. Then the player gets 2 choices, you can choose to fuck her right by the pool or take her to their bedroom, though if you choose the latter, the husband arrives at home, shoots you and you get a game over.

The second scene is about you getting into her house at night and having sex with her behind her husband's back, also something goes bad, he rushes into the room and you get some choices to hide, one on the ceiling(?) that leads to a game over and another inside the closet.

The third scene isn't anything sexual, the woman takes the mc's mom(i suppose it's his mom) and her husband to a dinner and asks you to take care of her children. After that the mc decides to sneak into their house so he can get into the hub's pc. Something about this scene that i remember is that if you choose to go through the back of the house, the alarm goes off and the mc rushes back into his house.

Also i think there's more girls in the game, this one isn't the main one(?) It kinda reminds me of taffy tales and summetime saga by that but i don't think that's it. 2dcg too