[SOLVED] Help for DAZ use, after downloaded and installed the assets pakage

Dag Robertson

2D Artist
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2017
Hi all,
I'm a 2D artist, not 3D, so untill now I often used the 3D CLIP STUDIO tool (that contain a really basic human figure, that you can move in the 3D space).
Now I discovered DAZ with many character that are be available also here...

After several test and tutorial I (perhaps) undertand how install the assets here available (that they are not as unique "IM..." . zip file, so you must do some trik to transform it and after install it.
Anyway, I think to did this with two files as a test....
but, my problem is that even if I had use the "Install Manager" of DAZ and I had installed my two files, now if I open the program I can't see them... and I don't understand if I didi some mistakes or it's me that I'm not good to use the software.
How can I go on?

PS
Important point..... I WOULD USE THIS CHARACTERS ON DAZ only because you can have several characters with different proportions and so on... and use this only to create a unique render to use it as a draft for my 2D drawings (this is to give speed to my work respect the traditional draft hand made), I'm not really do the perfect copy, but if I using it I can fast watch immediatly the scene in general and fast change something if needs, moreover if you have your "doll" already correct about his(her proportion, the draft it's really really fast (one/two minutes).

Said this, as you can easy understand, I don't want to learn "how use the software", but simply understand the correct way for the 3 step I really need:

After I have downloaded ar file (from f95 for example) .... you have generally a zip file that contain into it 2 other zip files and something other.

step 1) I installed the "content pakage" to transform and create a unique zip file that appear on the "IM DAZ"
step 2) I install this file with "IM DAZ"
step 3) ..... and here there is the problem..... when i open DAZ I can't find it, so I can't select the new character drop in the 3Dspace and after move it and create his render.

Someone can help me?
thanks in advice

Last edited:

GroupNaughtyVR

Dec 7, 2019
If you are looking in the the Smart Content tab on the left it might not show up there. Click the Content Library tab and see if you can find it there. If its not there open windows file explorer and search the Daz content folder to see if it's installed.

Reactions: Dag Robertson

GroupNaughtyVR

Dec 7, 2019
The "Ready to Download" tab on the Daz Installation Manager should show you where content files are downloaded to.

Dag Robertson

2D Artist
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2017
If you are looking in the the Smart Content tab on the left it might not show up there. Click the Content Library tab and see if you can find it there. If its not there open windows file explorer and search the Daz content folder to see if it's installed.
Thanks tomorrow I will try, now I'm in another pc
bye