Identify [Solved] Help in finding a JP game on a train

beeleeteapee

Nov 12, 2017
This is all that I remember regarding the game -
The opening screen menu has only two buttons
The gameplay involves being inside a crowded train - With the characters that you control moving like chess pieces and you dictate where they go. The goal is to get a certain guy near the woman (target) and then, through various interactions, will grope/force handjob/penetrate her, etc. The other characters are used to either block, move other people that are blocking the way to the target and so on.
The selected areas follow a grid?
There are CGs and on the train it's animated cuts.
At first you have only one target, then the next time before you start your next "mission" you get to pick which train you want to board for a certain girl you want. Includes but not limited to a schoolgirl, an officegirl or something, etc.
There seems to be a plot? Unsure
You can get game overs, although I'm unsure how.

Sorry if it's extremely vague, but that's all I remember. I don't even remember where I first downloaded it.

W65

May 31, 2018
Is the game you're looking for? Name's 真・痴漢の極み

If it is, I unfortunately don't have links and don't know if a translation was ever produced. Hopefully at least that's the one you wanted.

Reactions: beeleeteapee

beeleeteapee

Nov 12, 2017
Is the game you're looking for? Name's 真・痴漢の極み

If it is, I unfortunately don't have links and don't know if a translation was ever produced. Hopefully at least that's the one you wanted.
Thank you, yes this is what I was looking for. I might be able to re-dl it if I find the site I got it from before (this might even be one of those few games where I decided to put up with "parts")

Thanks a lot!

EDIT: Turns out I still have the torrent from USB. If ever anyone looks for this game at least I can provide. Thanks again!

jj444

Oct 9, 2018
Thank you, yes this is what I was looking for. I might be able to re-dl it if I find the site I got it from before (this might even be one of those few games where I decided to put up with "parts")

Thanks a lot!

EDIT: Turns out I still have the torrent from USB. If ever anyone looks for this game at least I can provide. Thanks again!
yo u mind posting the link then plz