Identify [Solved] Help me find a game

Killer Orion

Jun 30, 2020
First of all im sorry for my very bad english, it's not my native language.. hope your eyes don't cry blood after read my post...
Hi all, i need help finding a game that i played like 1-2 years ago based on what i remember... you play as a teen male living with your family, i remenber it was mom for sure and i think a sister too.. you decide to trying find a job to help your mom ( don't remember if it was your mom that ask you to find a job or not ) and find a real strange job where a woman ( your future boss ) offer you a lot of money for help with strange type of working.. she ask you to help a family wih their daughter that have immunodeficiency or something like that and can't exit from home, and i don't remember if you need to tutor her or not... if you accept the boss call her parents fo present you.. during the interview with her parents they ask you to look at you naked to look at your penis misure ( don't remember why.. i think because they wanna have a good partner for their daughter ) and examine you, her mother look and control you and accept after seeing your big penis.. you go at their home and they are all nude, you need to be nude as well and go into shower before speak to their daughter..

3dcg and made with ren'py.

This is all i remember.. please help me if someone know this game :(

Last edited: