Seeking [SOLVED] Help me identify a game pls.

Wakfak

Sep 10, 2020
Hi!

A few months ago I played a game that I found here, but when reinstalled my windows and i forgot the game name.

The game consists of being in a room and you have a lot of selection menu which form can choose famous game characters like 2b from nier or i guess diva from overwatch and so much more, also can choose sex positions or place and you can "drag and move" the characters to position (i mean that u can drag he's arms to grab her waist etc). This games maybe usable making clips or something. That's all i remember from this game :\ maybe someone know what game it is?

Ronri

Sep 4, 2021
Hi!

A few months ago I played a game that I found here, but when reinstalled my windows and i forgot the game name.

The game consists of being in a room and you have a lot of selection menu which form can choose famous game characters like 2b from nier or i guess diva from overwatch and so much more, also can choose sex positions or place and you can "drag and move" the characters to position (i mean that u can drag he's arms to grab her waist etc). This games maybe usable making clips or something. That's all i remember from this game :\ maybe someone know what game it is?
True Facials?