Identify [solved] Help me to find this game

elock13

Mar 17, 2018
The main guy is in an apartment with 3 women. It is a 3d game with animations. You pay money to one girl (sister maybe) to progress what she did with you and also the mom maybe. One of the characters didnt need anything to be intimate. Characters looked Asian with big tits. The text didnt seem to be written by a person whose first language was English. Art style looked similar to that V.I.R.T.U.E.S game.

elock13

Mar 17, 2018
When you say art style similar to VIRTUES, do you mean Honey Select in general? (because theres like 100 of those) or specifically the graphics mods that VIRTUES and Depravity use because thats got a much more specific look to it (another example being https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-village-v0-05-mr-c.18341/ )
I believe it was Evil Life. Its a mess of a project and yes youre right it was modded honey select i think. Developer lost his files and abandoned project. He has a version .2 out but you have to solve a math formula to unlock the game and its in chinese. Once the game is unlocked its nothing like the 1st version.