Identify [SOLVED] Help needed identifying a game

Exodius

Apr 30, 2017
I just went through the index a couple of times ago spanning 2 years and can't seem to find the game.

I don't think that long has passed since I played it. Forgot to place a bookmark on it.

This is what I can tell you about it:
  • Renpy with 3D assets (probably Daz3D)
  • Male protagonist, early or mid 20-es, can't remember if he was still in college or did he complete college. Scientific background.
  • Can't remember if he was away until the start of the game or was he around when the game starts.
  • His Uncle (I think it was Uncle?) died and left everything to him including a Self-sustainable company that has deep government contracts.
  • Condition for him to accept the heritage left by his Uncle(?) was that he must move into the Villa that was populated by luscious all female staff.
  • Another condition for the acceptance was that he can't have legitimate children of his own.
  • MC ultimately accepted because he was interested in science that the "company" was working on, in terms of renewable energy... I think it was...
  • Advisors to the company were two MILFs, a blonde and a black haired.
  • Can't remember if there was Incest at the point of my playing but there was definitely some mother-daughter action between one of his (black haired) advisors and her daughter where she taught MC about the ways of making women subservient and, basically, eating from the palm of his hand.
  • I'm sure Incest was implied that it would happen as you had a branch to bone one of your (blonde) advisors in front of MCs mother and aunt and there was even some flirting between MC and aunt. Can't remember if there was any action between MC and his mother or aunt. But, an understanding was formed between MC and his advisor that she will bring mother and aunt into the fold.
If I remember anything else, I'll add to the list unless someone beats me to it with a solution.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited: