Identify [Solved} Help remember game title where where mc can speak any language

Mar 20, 2023
I believe MC has a superpower to speak any language including animals. One of the girls is saved by the MC, I think you find her naked along the road injured driving a car then you bring her to the hospital but apparently she was raised by wolves and can only speak wolf (growls and barks) which only MC understand. One scene is you fuck wild girl in the hospital then later have a option to help and allow her fuck a dog in the hospital since having sex was normal in wolf pack. Another thing I remember you later find her biological mother and meet her at a park since the ones that died were her adoptive family. Also the Nurse or Doctor that take cares of wild girl raise by wolves is also one of the leads. Not sure about this part but you get a job for make a wish or something since you can speak any language, not sure if this was the ending of the game though.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
I believe MC has a superpower to speak any language including animals. One of the girls is saved by the MC, I think you find her naked along the road injured driving a car then you bring her to the hospital but apparently she was raised by wolves and can only speak wolf (growls and barks) which only MC understand. One scene is you fuck wild girl in the hospital then later have a option to help and allow her fuck a dog in the hospital since having sex was normal in wolf pack. Another thing I remember you later find her biological mother and meet her at a park since the ones that died were her adoptive family. Also the Nurse or Doctor that take cares of wild girl raise by wolves is also one of the leads. Not sure about this part but you get a job for make a wish or something since you can speak any language, not sure if this was the ending of the game though.
"One Summer in Loliwood", not allowed here by rule 7