Identify [Solved] Help remembering a furry game (Unity?)

totalnull

Oct 14, 2017
I remember playing this furry game where your brother is a blue bird. He gets you to go out to a club with him where you meet other characters. After talking to the person of your choice, the next day, their dating story-line starts. When I played it there were only two, maybe three story-lines completed.

Any info on the name/developer of this is very much appreciated. Even if it was abandoned.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
I remember playing this furry game where your brother is a blue bird. He gets you to go out to a club with him where you meet other characters. After talking to the person of your choice, the next day, their dating story-line starts. When I played it there were only two, maybe three story-lines completed.

Any info on the name/developer of this is very much appreciated. Even if it was abandoned.
?

Reactions: totalnull

W65

May 31, 2018
I ain't too good with the avians. Have you tried filtering the Latest Updates thing by tag? You might recognize the art that way, and there really aren't too many "furry" tagged games around here.

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016

Is it Amorous?