Identify [SOLVED] Help to identify game

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
The game I'm thinking about is a 3dcg, renpy, with male MC, it had nice renders.

A scene I recall is you are in a bar/club or maybe a strip club with your male friend. You meet two girls there. One girl seems more of the "sluty" type and the other is more shy. Eventually the group ends up in a backroom where things are getting spicy. The sluty girl goes off to another room with your buddy and you're left with the shy girl.

I forget all the fine details, but I think you can just chat with her, or you can end up making out with her maybe do a little foreplay, depending on choices. At this point I can't recall if any sex acts happen now, or after the "sluty" friend returns from the room with your buddy. She says he passed out or something. At that point you learn the shy girl has/had a boyfriend and they were there to make him jealous, so you can end up fucking the shy girl while the sluty friend takes pics/vids of you and the shy girl to send to her current or ex boyfriend.

I may be a little mixed on the exact details there, but I think overall that was the vibe. Help?

Last edited:

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
young again has a similar scene, not sure about the details.
It's not Young Again.

I hope someone else can recognize the setup of this scene. I may not have the exact details, but the overall idea is there. You, male buddy, two girls at some kind of club. You end up in a room where things get spicy, male friend and slutty girl leave, you're left with the shy type girl and you can get intimate with her, slutty friend returns after your buddy passes out and takes pics or maybe she even joins a little.

I'm pretty sure you find out after all the fun that shy girl had a BF or something and maybe she cheated on her because she wouldn't put out or something and this was all her way of getting back at him.

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
Sound like one of the side plots from the Halfway House VN. :ROFLMAO:
DUDE! Thank you! That's it. I've been trying to remember this for WEEKS. It's funny that it's not even part of the main cast, but this is the scene I remember.