Identify [Solved]Help with Identifying a 3dcg game

Ramen Rena

Jun 29, 2017
Hey there I have been combing through this site for awhile now and no luck in sight. I recall a few prominent features, 1. the male protagonist was 18-20 maybe incredibly muscled, 2. Practically all of the characters were female, 3. the sister was just as muscled as the mc, 4. your antagonist was a blond muscle head (no offense intended) & a real egotistical jerk, 5. the game progression was kind of sandboxy where as you could choose what to do and where to go & it advanced with a day counter, 6. the last detail I can remember is that the antagonist challenged the mc to a contest to see who could 'bed' more women, but it would only count if you took a picture of it.

Oh wait, I think I recall a story event where one of the girls were kidnaped and you needed to rescue her before the douche antagonist did.

Ramen Rena

Jun 29, 2017
lol so true. Thanks for the save your net-fu is formidable.:cool:

Wow, just checked it out and Dayum.. there is a lot more content than when I gave the partly complete version a great go.

Last edited:

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
lol so true. Thanks for the save your net-fu is formidable.:cool:

Wow, just checked it out and Dayum.. there is a lot more content than when I gave the partly complete version a great go.
And now I am developing a new game called Apocalypse.