Identify [SOLVED] Here is One for the True Connoisseurs

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
So this game I've been looking for for days made me recall an event that happened in the game, if you can guess it you'll earn yourself an Honorary Faux-Medal of Perception, and my eternal gratitude as a Sith Lord.

Now, the event plays in the protagonist's apartment, the place is well lit just to give you a better image (white walls, good lighting). He's seeing things like a shadow appear in the corner of his eye. He investigates (player choice I think), opens the door to his apartment to check the hall and suddenly a giant tentacle appears from the window to his apartment to scoop him up from behind. The scene ends with his scared face.

That's all I remember from the game, but I vaguely recall making morally bad choices in the game prior to this scene. I'll add a few more points to help you on your way.

Points of Interest:
- Lovecraftian
- Male Protagonist
- Horror
- Corruption
- Grainy filtered images (The whole game has a grainy filter)
- Most likely a Ren'py game

Answered by Ronri : Thaumarotica

Last edited:

Ronri

Sep 4, 2021
So this game I've been looking for for days made me recall an event that happened in the game, if you can guess it you'll earn yourself an Honorary Faux-Medal of Perception, and my eternal gratitude as a Sith Lord.

Now, the event plays in the protagonist's apartment, the place is well lit just to give you a better image (white walls, good lighting). He's seeing things like a shadow appear in the corner of his eye. He investigates (player choice I think), opens the door to his apartment to check the hall and suddenly a giant tentacle appears from the window to his apartment to scoop him up from behind. The scene ends with his scared face.

That's all I remember from the game, but I vaguely recall making morally bad choices in the game prior to this scene. I'll add a few more points to help you on your way.

Points of Interest:
- Lovecraftian
- Male Protagonist
- Horror
- Corruption
- Grainy filtered images (The whole game has a grainy filter)
- Most likely a Ren'py game
Thaumarotica?