Identify [Solved] I need help finding a game I can't quite remember please.

wariomario

Oct 19, 2020
I hope this is all fine as this post has officially popped my cherry. Randomly today I was assaulted with a memory of a specific scene from a game. Normally I wouldn't pay it any mind but seeing as I have recently started making a new H game library and I know I haven't played this game in a while I might like to again. The only problem is that I can only remember very specific parts for one scene from the game.

So its 2DCG, RPGM and FEMALE PROTAGONIST I can't have gotten it anywhere else but here although it may have been taken down for shota content, I know that much, the only scenes I remember are at a church run by two sisters. Both are dressed as nuns with long black hair, one is nice and the other is grouchy. They take care of, not children, but adults that have been reverted into their child bodies while keeping their adult minds I guess to get around the whole shota thing. Basically there is one guy(?) that is troublesome , I think he flips up you're skirt and stuff, and a fat shy guy that likes you with maybe a third. I think it was the second of three events where you see the sisters having relations with the first guy and the third? With the last event has you join in with the third doing the nice sister, the shy one doing you and the troublesome one with the grumpy sister.

As I said for some reason this specifically is all I can remember. I hope I'm not causing to much trouble with this post, I wouldn't normally do something this drastic but from what I've seen from lurking is that everyone (especially the mods) are usually very nice and helpful. Thank you in advance if you're able to help me.