Identify [Solved] I need help remembering the name of a game

Railander

Oct 23, 2018
I played a long time ago a game that I found on this site, but today I don't remember the name and I don't have much precision to remember the scenes. I remember the game had really nice art (it was 2D art, but realistic not anime style) and that it was 2.5D I think. The game has a mediaval setting. The first mission had you helping a slave who was half human and half animal (she has a tail and ears) and starts in a city. After helping her, you go with her to a mansion, because the main character is a noble landowner, had a management system, but it had not been implemented at the time. Later in the mansion you meet a woman with white hair who is in a mirror I think. That's what I remembered. In addition, I also remember the game photo being the protagonist and the woman you rescue on a boat looking at the horizon.

ChildofIshtar

Jul 23, 2021
Could you be talking about Threads of Destiny? The art style is 2d, but done in a way that gives the characters form and depth, assuming thata's what you mean by 2.5d. There's also an animal girl slave and you're a noble.