Identify [Solved] I need help remembering this game's name.

Mike Shake

Mar 30, 2023
It starts with a guy who is a theif i think joining a family as their long lost son or something of this sort by faking a dna test with the help of a women theif that appears in the beginning.
If anyone identifies somthing similar p

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
I'm sure it's Fake Family. You play a male thief named Trevis who asks Chloe to help find you a place to lay low after a failed robbery. She sets you up with her friend by faking a DNA test to make them believe you are their son. You have to fix up a car so you can drive it all over the map to make money and find stuff while avoiding the cops. While driving the car, it switches to top down view and you can use the mouse or keyboard to "drive" it.

Mike Shake

Mar 30, 2023
I'm sure it's Fake Family. You play a male thief named Trevis who asks Chloe to help find you a place to lay low after a failed robbery. She sets you up with her friend by faking a DNA test to make them believe you are their son. You have to fix up a car so you can drive it all over the map to make money and find stuff while avoiding the cops. While driving the car, it switches to top down view and you can use the mouse or keyboard to "drive" it.
That's it, thank you very much