Identify [Solved] I search a game (Good one) P.O.W Prisoner of War (not sure if that's the name)

Sggs

Sep 15, 2018
I don't rememer if that's the exact name, it's a 3D, 3rd person shooter whit actually good and realistic mechanics, at the time I played is still in early stage, but has so much potential and spend genuinely few hours just playing for fun (no fap)

I remember you start in a computer room, where you can select weapons, and then you go whit a team of soldiers to kill the other team.

The phisics and mechanics actually surprised me, also the AI is good, the enemy take cover and act as a team, in fact, if you just go shoting like a videogame, you end up bleeding to death in the floor or crawling with death injuries on just 1 shot, there is a very good focalized damage system, and if no one is left to cover you, the other soldiers just beat you to death, pretty realistic and brutal, also you can nude the girl... but despite that, no actual fap in the state of development I remember.

I can't found it anywhere and I don't know if the game is now on much advanced state or even completed, did anyone play it?

Sggs

Sep 15, 2018
Nup, none of these, I think even in its time is pretty obscure.

Edit: The player can customize (and nude) the protagonist, wich is a little girl (really the only thing that does not fit whit the game at all), the working map has no textures yet, you go whit a blue team of Swat geared guys (also no texture) vs a red team, if they shoot you, you get localized damage, that can leave you whit momentary conscience loss due to the shock, struggling a heart attack or pulmonar perforation, crawling with an injured legs, unable to use an arm, or just agonyzing ont the floor while your crew is being massacred, and the soldiers beat you to death whit the blunt rear of their rifles.

Also if you step on a mine, you can suffer dismembration, and live a few instants more, the thing is so ''realistic'' that even feels like it's programmed by an actual war paramedic.

I'ts pretty... unique... the mechanics and the system is something incredibly well done for a project game, I wish real FPS has something remotely similar.