Identify [Solved] Identifying a game based on its latest update and some other details

BrambleBos

Mar 14, 2019
I remember very few things from this particular game aside from a couple characters, general plot, and how the last update I played ended.

Has a standard plot of a young guy moving into an apartment in the city. Don't remember why he does it (breaks up with a girlfriend? I think?) but that's the basis of the story. His landlady (literally) is a typical stacked milf , he runs into some coed neighbors and her friends, etc etc typical plot stuff.

Think it was on its third update or version 0.3. The thing I remember most about it is that the latest update had a 'wtf' ending with you/the mc tripping on some drug and possibly killing a stripper by beating her. Was a very wild cliffhanger that kinda came outta nowhere in an otherwise run of the mill (but enjoyable) slice-of-life game. Another detail is that the stripper he's with at the end sort of turns into a demon (implied to be from the drug he takes) while they're going at it. The rough stuff comes when she tells him to choke her and he loses it.

Was hoping to be directed back to this game so I could see if it's been updated or if I could keep my eye on it.