Identify [Solved] Identifying a game.

7Wondersll

Dec 20, 2017
Alright, the game's plot (from the few minutes I played for ever ago) is about a sister who attempts to help her older sister getting out of prison from debt from what ever reasoning? (yeah I'm a real big help)

Now I've searched for hours, across numerous different sites like F95 to no avail scanning all of the possible genre's it could be, so either I've got a good bit of details wrong or the title just isn't recognizable to me.

The important details that should help (I'm going off of 10 minutes of game play from years ago)

1. The main protagonist had some sort of an animal-like companion that could speak.
  2. It featured a TBS fighting system with taming monsters to join you in fighting eventually.
  3. The main protagonist had short-medium blue hair? (This could be the detail messing me up the most)
  4. It had an English translation version at least
  5. It did have a gallery and I remember it had a couple CG's already unlocked, them being either a gender-swapped version of the character or just being Futa featuring a slime, I don't think the MC was actually Futa but I never unlocked one of the scenes ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Last edited by a moderator: