Identify [Solved] Im looking for a game that i forgot the name of!

ToTheMoonAndBack

Jan 6, 2021
The game had a female protagonist and it was kind of like a dungeon crawler. It had a kind of a sad story, but the protagonist was always cheerful. She also had a "friend" that helps her out with dungeons and that "friend" is a smart one. It had animated scenes and a lot of monsters. Also the game had bosses in the end of each dungeon level before you could advance into a very different environment all together. You could also get side quests to help out different people and so on. The game had real time combat where you could swing around a sword of shoot w a bow and i think there were puzzles too. I remember the sidekick being a black haired girl that pretty much never smiled and was annoyed all the time, but still helped. I remember there being a bad plant boss that had an eyeball? in the center. It was an rpgm game (if) i remember right. At the very start the protagonist goes into a ruin like thing and gets fricked by slimes.

This much i remember right now.

Not sure if the game was removed from here, but if anyone could get the name of the game or even a link to a download it would be highly appreciated.