Identify [Solved]I'm looking for a game that I tried recently and I dont remember the name

Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
Hello people, I wanted to ask you for help.
Some time ago I downloaded a game here I don't remember it's name.

i remenber that was about the male protagonist who had a best friend and the best friend has a blonde teenage girlfriend who doesn't treat her very well, we have the option of sneaking around with her and the last version ends after a sex scene with her.
there are more girls besides her but the one I remember the most is her.
the protagonist, his "best friend" and she are students, I remember that we helped the girl rehearse a play at her house and little by little we got closer to her, in one of the rehearsals you can kiss her
the game has similar designs *Harem Hotel* and games like that, it is animated

Jun 16, 2023
Pretty sure you are talking about Pale Carnations.

Mina is the best friend's girl (best friend doesnt treat her well), she is blonde, and we have a play rehearsal at her house where we can kiss her. We can also date her later.
These type of renders are made using Honey Select.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Paarl

Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
It sounds very similar to Pale Carnations.

Mina is the best friend's girl, who is blonde, and we have a play rehearsal at her house.
The blonde girl looks like . I think it was this game
I think it's that one, I think it had that name
thank you so much
I'm going to try it quickly and tell you
1694955711594.png

Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
Pretty sure you are talking about Pale Carnations.

Mina is the best friend's girl (best friend doesnt treat her well), she is blonde, and we have a play rehearsal at her house where we can kiss her. We can also date her later.
yes yes yes, this was it, thank you very much, I had been looking for a while and didn't know how to find it, thank you

• Red Heart
Reactions: Iamthegoldengod