Identify [SOLVED] I'm looking for one game and I need help.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
I'm looking for one game and I need help.
This is what I remember about this game which I search.

MC goes to neighbors house and helps them with various household chores while trying to seduce/corrupt married milf who lives there.
Additionally I also remember that MC lives with his mother who is an alcoholic and she is practically unconscious all the time and MC can also have sex with her then and if I'm not mistaken he can buy her alcohol or cigarettes.
Game is quite grindy from what I remember because you have to spend a lot of time to be able to do anything sexually with your neighbor.
Game is probably either renpy or rpgm or maybe unity (unfortunately I don't remember which of these engines exactly this game is but I bet it more that's is probably either renpy or rpgm),.
As for the graphics it was 3dcg but I think that it was not daz but either maybe HS or maybe models from TK17.
I also don't know if for some reason this game wasn't removed from f95 because I can't find it for the hell of it and I've tried many ways, both by tags and key phrases.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Last edited:

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
It was called The Neighborhood Housewife by DanGames, it was removed from this site cause the MC is a kid.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mario4don