• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Identify [Solved] I'm try to find the game that I don't remember the name.

mhorn1n

Jan 13, 2019
The game is RPGMaker and it's the story about school girl try to find a job and save up money to go college. There are multiple jobs, multiple ending

Edit: more information

- the story take place in the City
- She has a boyfriend (and I think in one section you can play as the boyfriend)
- She has an Uncle ofc :)
- She can work at the maid cafe
- She can work at minimart as a cashier
- She still need to go to school cuz there is timer date in the game if the game reach time limit the game end
- There is one time she woke up late and have to go through a hole on wall to get to the school faster (classic)

Last edited:

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
The more you can tell people about the game the more likely someone will recognize it.
Does the story take place in the country or city. What types of jobs...
The only other one I can think of right now is "rural survival" or something to that effect.

mhorn1n

Jan 13, 2019
- the story take place in the City
- She has a boyfriend (and I think in one section you can play as the boyfriend)
- She has an Uncle ofc :)
- She can work at the maid cafe
- She can work at minimart as a cashier
- She still need to go to school cuz there is timer date in the game if the game reach time limit the game end
- There is one time she woke up late and have to go through hole on wall to get to the school faster (classic)
that's all I remember for now

mhorn1n

Jan 13, 2019
Meer's Occupation That comes to mind. If there is a cosplay caffee couldn't say I didn't get to far in it the game was so bad.
Nah not that game.
it really similar to this game but i couldn't find english version and from the screenshot it similar but it doesn't feel like it.

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
Inferior Genes
Material Girl
H life with mei
Naked story
Nymphomania paradox
Poor Girl Satsuki's story

Reactions: mhorn1n