Identify [Solved] Japanese harem eroge about a group of demon girls from another world who become your neighbors and classmates

くもり空

Feb 11, 2018
I'm 100% certain that I first downloaded this game from here.
I'm also almost certain that these girls are demon princesses while their fathers (who also come with them) are demon kings. I remember two fathers in specific. Maybe there's more. One of them is buff and intimidating while the other is on the skinnier side. I'm pretty sure both of them want you to marry their daughters.
I also think the protagonist works at a café/ramen shop, and one thing that I remember vividly is that the girls just move into some houses that suddenly popped up in the protagonist's backyard.
Each girl has a different personality. One of them has red hair and one of her first scenes is a footjob. She's a bit arrogant. The other girl has a more traditional aesthetic and lives in a classic Japanese house. This second one has dark hair and I think there was a scene where we catch her naked/masturbating or something similar quite early. There were other girls but I can't remember them. I think one of them wasn't a demon princess, but a normal girl, although that's hardly any help. I do remember that one of the girls may or may not have met the protagonist in the past and made a promise, but then again, that's another cliché.