Identify [SOLVED] Loking for a RPGM game

cojka

Nov 18, 2017
I am looking for a RPGM game where you play as a female.

All I remember from game is start / intro to the game.

You play as female and you are part of army that fights demons and on a way to a village you get jumped by a demon and you fall to its lust/corruption attacks and you wake up in a small village in old mans house naked and he tells you how he saved you and brought you to his house to save you and how you need to repay him by sleeping with him and that its only way to stay/ sleep until you gain money to sleep somewhere else. Later you find out there is a curfew in village in night times and that your commander is working with demons and he tricked you to loose all your soldiers in last battle but he does not recognize you. First mission leads you outside of village to the south west to gather some plants for a merchant and on that part of a map is a lot of slime enemies.

Hope that is enough info if I remember something else Ill add it here. All i know that its RPGM and game is completed.

Aug 8, 2018
Is it noxian knights?
I'm stumped because the game seems awfully familiar but i can't remember what it was...

Edit: Could it possibly be slave's sword?

cojka

Nov 18, 2017
It is Noxian Nights. Thanks for not making me go trough 400+ pages of games to find it.