Identify ( Solved )Looking fo a game I played about a father and daughter and there mis adventures.

Shadowlord22

Jun 27, 2018
The game is about a man who is a computer programmer who is about to sell a program to a client ( clients name is MR Silver I think ) suddenly a girl appears at his door clamming to be his daughter from a long ago relationship. Father highers a woman ( I think Sonja is her name ) to help him sell his product. They sell the software which is for spying on workers but can be used on other devices. later Sonja tell MC about her husband cheating and is looking for proof puts program on his PC to try to prove her husband is cheating on her. They end up going to a masquerade party to find evidence. Turns out daughter is also at the party and recognizes MC but plays along. MC is pretending to be an other person which turns out to be a corrupt customs agent and the whole party ends up on a yacht. Been searching everywhere but cant find it.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Yeah it's for sure Babysitter as LGM mentioned above, the only thing is that in this game there is no father-daughter relationship but we have there uncle-niece relationship (of course if you use the incest patch in addition).

Reactions: LGM