Identify [Solved] Looking for a certain monster girl game

billyjones

Dec 1, 2017
OK so i played this game a long time ago and sadly i had to kill my old laptop and since i didn't have any other way to transfer i lost everything. Even worse i forgot to write the names of the games. Luckily with some luck i found some games i had before since this is the site i use to get like 34% of my games.....but there's this one game i can't find and it's a monster girl game.
I'm positive it's here since it's also has english translation but sadly it's the title i can't remember. I have serched for a long time but now i have given up and hoping you guys can assist me with your better memories.
OK here's how i remember it going:
It's starts off with you going off on your quest i think and you find some kind of tower. There are people there telling you about it and you go in....something like that. Anyway i remember the first monster girl you meet is a fairy then a wolf girl and a sorcerer and then there's the boss. A Armored lady i believe. There are 4 floors there i think. Anyway been trying to look for it but i can't seem to find it. Any help would be appreciated .