Identify [Solved] Looking for a female protagonist and 3 incubus game

Gelenji

Aug 4, 2017
Hi everyone !

As this is my first post I don't really know if this is the correct thread so sorry if it isn't the case!
Well now for the request, it's been a while I've been searching a game (VN) which I enjoyed a lot to play (nice story) but I unfortunately forgot the title. For what I recall, the protagonist is a female who somewhat ended up living with three incubus. There is a intellectual, an immature and a [forgotti spaghetti],and she romance one of them.

This is all for my bad memory, hope it will suffice to you and thanks again !

Seiren

Jul 28, 2018
Hi everyone !

As this is my first post I don't really know if this is the correct thread so sorry if it isn't the case!
Well now for the request, it's been a while I've been searching a game (VN) which I enjoyed a lot to play (nice story) but I unfortunately forgot the title. For what I recall, the protagonist is a female who somewhat ended up living with three incubus. There is a intellectual, an immature and a [forgotti spaghetti],and she romance one of them.

This is all for my bad memory, hope it will suffice to you and thanks again !
Hi!
I know I'm 5 months late to answer and you've probably already remembered the name of the game, but in case you haven't, it's "Cute Demon Crashers".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gelenji

Aug 4, 2017
Didn't found it, I lost all hope to retrieve it and was a little bit sad cause it was one of the best VN I played, thank you very much !

Mokabr

Aug 18, 2018
there is an otome game called seduce me where a girl inherits a house and allows some incubus to live with her, I couldn't find it here, but it's on steam