Identify [Solved] Looking for a game, can't remember the name

otoshimara

May 8, 2018
Evening folks, looking for a monster breeding game.

I've played in the past, but I, for the life of me, cannot remember the name.

You play as a girl who is looking for her sister (or might be cousin) and end up getting caught by a shady bunch of people, you get implanted with some kind of seed that changes your body and makes you able to become pregnant with monsters, but any monster you birth is controlled by you. The story continues with you building up a team of monsters to help you escape the group and you eventually meet up with more girls in your situation and work together to stop the group that did this to you.

I hope that's enough information, I don't remember everything about the game.

Reactions: Roding

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Evening folks, looking for a monster breeding game.

I've played in the past, but I, for the life of me, cannot remember the name.

You play as a girl who is looking for her sister (or might be cousin) and end up getting caught by a shady bunch of people, you get implanted with some kind of seed that changes your body and makes you able to become pregnant with monsters, but any monster you birth is controlled by you. The story continues with you building up a team of monsters to help you escape the group and you eventually meet up with more girls in your situation and work together to stop the group that did this to you.

I hope that's enough information, I don't remember everything about the game.
?

otoshimara

May 8, 2018
I do remember that you start out with a monster loaned to you by your sister/cousin; a catgirl who's with you most of the way.