Identify [Solved] Looking for a game.Help

omega35

Aug 23, 2018
looking for a game where its a male protagonist who lives with his family and his mom grounds him and makes him do chores, you end up sleeping with her and I believe two sisters? you have a dad that comes home from time to time. i remember one of the missions is to put a dirty comic book or movie for your sister to watch in the living room. Any idea what this game might have been?

Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018

im 100% sure its this over-cooked garbage....too meany stuff all at once,
and i bet the dev dosin't know how to finish the game.

Chikimaro

We love to see you Smile....
Donor
Feb 2, 2018
well there's a popular one called , the only problem is taht the dad lives with you in the house, there's some events were he go for a business trip, if you didn't try it yet i hightly recommend it.

omega35

Aug 23, 2018

im 100% sure its this over-cooked garbage....too meany stuff all at once,
and i bet the dev dosin't know how to finish the game.
I believe this is it, and yes I remember quiting it because It was alot of grinddd, but I did enjoy some of the rewards, 20 years later lol..

omega35

Aug 23, 2018
also geez 4gb? has the dev ever heard of compression? lucky for him I have fiber so it took like 6mins to download lol

Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018
also geez 4gb? has the dev ever heard of compression? lucky for him I have fiber so it took like 6mins to download lol

this is the compressed ver----->and i bet it'll reach 10GB someday,

the dev added too meany cooks & plots within a plots,
this trash starts by being a loong highschool life settings with sim-dating managments------>then it turns out into a long gangs war drama between 3 factions----->and then out of nowhere it turns into a loong army/gang/build a house management game.