Identify [Solved] Looking for a game I can't remember the name

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
It has a mom, your twin sisters, an aunt, her daughter, you, and a professor that controls minds. You putter around in the mom's house for a while, get some background, go to the aunt's house, and I can't remember if there was much after that.

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Should be by SLimGames, i played it recently. Your description fits pretty perfectly.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
No, the characters don't even look close to what I remember. I'll look over that one separately from finding out the one I'm looking for though.

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Sorry, maybe somone else has a better idea. I just thought what you were describing sounded very spot on. Good luck on finding it out, would also like to know. :)

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Sorry, maybe somone else has a better idea. I just thought what you were describing sounded very spot on. Good luck on finding it out, would also like to know. :)
Yeah, I"m checking it in case the prologue they have listed would be a VERY different set of characters...

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Its not, its the same characters. Looks like there is some game with a very similar premise. Good to know.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
The one you linked had the character coming out of a coma, and the one I recall didn't seem to have such an event.