Identify [Solved] Looking for a game MC in School

Jason both

Mar 14, 2018
Looking for a game where you play as a guy that goes to school. Don't remember too many specifics but I remember playing the initial release which had a ton of content. There was this one part where you'd help this girl practice her lines for her play (or speech?) and she was really shy but every time you helped her she opened up more....not sure about this one but I seem to remember some girl (that hated the MC ) got blamed for something and you are helping clear her name....game was not rpgm or japanese game, it was renpy or unity. I believe I played it between 2020-2021... I'll update if I remember anything else.

EDIT:
Found it : https://f95zone.to/threads/lakeside-lustful-stories-v0-1-bugfix-golira-productions.105611/

Last edited:
Reactions: CraftEightTeen

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Looking for a game where you play as a guy that goes to school. Don't remember too many specifics but I remember playing the initial release which had a ton of content. There was this one part where you'd help this girl practice her lines for her play (or speech?) and she was really shy but every time you helped her she opened up more....not sure about this one but I seem to remember some girl (that hated the MC ) got blamed for something and you are helping clear her name....game was not rpgm or japanese game, it was renpy or unity. I believe I played it between 2020-2021... I'll update if I remember anything else.
photo hunt?

Reactions: Jason both