Identify [SOLVED] Looking for a game with girl and his father or step-father as side characters

kasee

Jun 2, 2017
Looking for a game I played a while back. All I remember was that u were playing as a Male and one side character was a female that u went for a date. After the date she invited you to her home. She was living with a father or step father. The Father or Step-father was annoyed by you and made you to leave. Before he told that she (Daughter or Step Daughter) has to help him wash in the bathroom. You had a option to stay and peek to see what is going on in the bathroom. It had different progression at different times but one time the father or step-father made the daughter or step-daughter give HJ in the bathroom.
I remember that it was just one side character., There were others too. And you even could encourage the girl to do more with her father or step-father in the bathroom.
Anyone knows this one?
EDIT: The game was definitely a 3D I think.

Last edited:

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Reading your description of the game I think it might be a game Cuntswell Academy although not all the details match, but in general the outline of the scene described is similar.

kasee

Jun 2, 2017
Reading your description of the game I think it might be a game Cuntswell Academy although not all the details match, but in general the outline of the scene described is similar.
I definitely haven't played this one. The 100% certain fact is that there was this girl that I could date among other NPC-s that had a problem and was sad or something and she invited you to her home and her father or step-father abused her in the bathroom inside the bath that you could peek. Peeking was optional. Later when continuing the dating you could imply that it is okay what her dad or step dad is doing to her and she did more every time when u visited her and peeked again. I think the game also had the in-game Gallery but I could be wrong on this detail. And all that was just a side NPC and side activities. Sadly I cannot remember any details on the main NPC-s.
It also might have been sandbox type of game.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
I definitely haven't played this one. The 100% certain fact is that there was this girl that I could date among other NPC-s that had a problem and was sad or something and she invited you to her home and her father or step-father abused her in the bathroom inside the bath that you could peek. Peeking was optional. Later when continuing the dating you could imply that it is okay what her dad or step dad is doing to her and she did more every time when u visited her and peeked again. I think the game also had the in-game Gallery but I could be wrong on this detail. And all that was just a side NPC and side activities. Sadly I cannot remember any details on the main NPC-s.
It also might have been sandbox type of game.
If it's not that game, I don't know of any other similar game, and besides, I'm not a fan of NTR or sharing games so I only play such games when it can be avoided, and your description definitely falls under NTR if the MC is dating this girl and she's also having sexual relations with her dad.