Identify [Solved] looking for a game

mistafu

Jan 19, 2018
I don't remember much but the pc (male) goes shopping with his sister and a female friend, they try out 3 outfits and the pc gets to chose which girl has the better one each time. Some time after the shopping trip, same day i guess, you can fuck the female friend in the living room and the mother/landlady walks in unnoticed.
I remember 1 render with both females in front of a shoe shelf.

If i remember correctly the renders where high quality but looked like a mixture of the realistic and more anime/unrealistic models like "The Tyrant" mixed with "Project Sage".

The game had some jokes in it and was a choice based VN on ren'py i believe,

Last edited:

soupcansteve

Jun 24, 2017
The shopping scenario sounds like Man of the House in which Ashley (the blonde and same model as the girl in Dating my Daughter) and Sophia (brownish blonde) are at the mall. Ashley calls the MC to come to the mall. There is multiple themes to choose and you decide which one looks better each time. If you make the right choices, you go home with them and you have some fun with both girls either that same day or the same day of the week but 7 days later. I can't remember for sure. This game however is in unity and not ren'py.

mistafu

Jan 19, 2018
Sadly no, the Game didn't have Stats or at least you couldn't see them all the time.