Identify [SOLVED] Looking for a game

wraith101

Jul 7, 2018
It's a game about a guy who works at a convenience store and stumbles upon a girl on his way home. The girl ends up being a demon or something and gives him power and tells him to rape her sister. So he does that, and then for some reason it becomes an act style rape-em-up where you walk through the city raping and/or kidnapping girls while avoiding the police.

The game was in development when i last saw it ages ago, i cant find any sign of it now. wish i could remember the name.

Additional info: I think it was mostly a sidescroller type, kind of like goblin walker, obviously male protagonist and was likely started in 2018-2019.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Walnutt

wraith101

Jul 7, 2018
When I found this game, despite being voiced by japanese VA, it was already translated to english. I assume it was part of a big company or bi-lingual japanese guy. For some reason, i had in my mind that it was a nutaku game, but i had no luck finding it there. They have no rape tag, so its likely they scrapped it due to not wanting to have that kind of stuff on their site.

Thats about all the info i can possible give i think.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
When I found this game, despite being voiced by japanese VA, it was already translated to english. I assume it was part of a big company or bi-lingual japanese guy. For some reason, i had in my mind that it was a nutaku game, but i had no luck finding it there. They have no rape tag, so its likely they scrapped it due to not wanting to have that kind of stuff on their site.

Thats about all the info i can possible give i think.
https://f95zone.to/threads/two-horns-living-in-the-town-with-ogres-v0-0-14-pink-cafe-art.50130/

Reactions: wraith101