Identify [solved] Looking for a game

cogui39

Oct 15, 2019
I'm looking for this sidecroller fantasy game, I think it's from around 2010.
The movement was kind of like Streets of Rage where the map had some depth and you could go up and down (though I think it was limited to mouse movement).
You started on a village and went around fighting female knights and wizards. The game loop was just knocking them down, using the sex skill, and once the screen was clear you went right.
The style was kind of like Rushimarudou, and between missions you had this menu screen where you could do stuff. I'm pretty sure it was made in flash, but I could be wrong about that.

cogui39

Oct 15, 2019
No, but it's kind of similar. The menus were pretty close to gw's, which is why I think it's Rushimarudou, but the game was more range focused from what I remember, you main attack was throwing fireballs. Also, gw lets you walk in all directions to change screens, that game was more linear and at least 90% of the time you could only walk right to go to the next screen.

cogui39

Oct 15, 2019
I tried looking for it in DLsite with tags but no luck. It's possible that the game isn't listed or it might just be another case of nips not tagging their stuff properly.
Another thing that I remembered from the game was the jump animation from when you tried to fuck the girls.
First you would click on them to throw fireballs and knock them down, then you'd switch to the sex skill and click on the girl, the charcter would jump and have a lot of air time and be slow while in the air, if you were too far you'd fall and hit the ground, if you got hit during this animation it would cancel the sex skill and you'd fall, only if you were close enough when you clicked on the girl you'd enter the sex animation.

cogui39

Oct 15, 2019
That's not it either. The girls *looked more generic, if that makes sense.

Last edited:

cogui39

Oct 15, 2019
I found the game, it's called Dragon Bride.
I'm pretty sure the game was being sold on dlsite once it came out, but it got removed for some reason.
manual_002.jpg