Identify [Solved] Looking for a specific game - help!

destruc0r

Jun 8, 2017
Hey guys

I'm looking for a certain game, which I've seem to have forgotten the name of. Can someone please help me find it?

It's about a girl who joins a law firm and as the game progresses she gets more and more corrupted, doing worse things as it goes a long. She has sex with a lot of people, you can make her start doing drugs and such.

Can someone please point me in the direction of that game? I'd love to play it again.

Thanks.

/D

Bagley

Jan 22, 2018
Hey guys

I'm looking for a certain game, which I've seem to have forgotten the name of. Can someone please help me find it?

It's about a girl who joins a law firm and as the game progresses she gets more and more corrupted, doing worse things as it goes a long. She has sex with a lot of people, you can make her start doing drugs and such.

Can someone please point me in the direction of that game? I'd love to play it again.

Thanks.

/D

Is it this one? I haven't played it yet but it seems to fit what you are looking for.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

destruc0r

Jun 8, 2017
Sorry, but no. Thanks though.

You play a girl who lives with her boyfriend and starts a new job at a law firm. At least I think it's a law firm.
She's corrupted as the game goes a long and at the end - the game wasn't finished when I played it like a year ago - she can hook up with a huge black dude, do drugs with him and have some pretty nasty sex.

It's a Ren'Py or Unity game, not and RPGM and though it wasn't completed when I played it, it was pretty damn long.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
I got the impression that you play as the girl in the game the OP is describing, so probably not Corrupting the Intern.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
..Are you thinking of Good Girl Gone Bad but just misremembering some background information?

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Is it Katie's corruption maybe by 3diddly? I can't remeber if it was law farm, but it matches your description, also the game was abandoned.

Reactions: saintvermillion

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Is it Katie's corruption maybe by 3diddly? I can't remeber if it was law farm, but it matches your description, also the game was abandoned.
Actually that seems like the most likely answer, can't believe we (including myself) didnt think of it.

destruc0r

Jun 8, 2017
I've been looking into it before, but it doesn't look like the one I remember.

But I'll check it out. Thanks a lot guys!