Identify [SOLVED] Looking for a specific game I cannot remember the name of

Cr3bble600

Jan 5, 2020
My memory is quite fuzzy on a lot of the stuff on this game so sorry if my description of it comes across as very generic.

The game was a 3DCG choice based renpy game (im pretty sure). Think part of the plot was the MC and his female friend falling out, she moves away and for whatever reason he comes into a large sum of money and becomes a philanthropist, and then she comes back months/years later and stays at your place.
There was also a black girl you could fuck in it too. That's the limit of my memory on it though lol.

Jul 15, 2024
My memory is quite fuzzy on a lot of the stuff on this game so sorry if my description of it comes across as very generic.

The game was a 3DCG choice based renpy game (im pretty sure). Think part of the plot was the MC and his female friend falling out, she moves away and for whatever reason he comes into a large sum of money and becomes a philanthropist, and then she comes back months/years later and stays at your place.
There was also a black girl you could fuck in it too. That's the limit of my memory on it though lol.
Add one more detail, is that game was made with daz? Or honey select?