Identify [Solved] Looking for an old game, Please help.

saintriley

Mar 31, 2018
The game itself is unique. I want to say it was unity engine.

The story
You live alone, you work at this club/brothel
A woman runs the brothel and you are enlisted to help/train three new girls looking to join. One of the ladies is a body builder, the other is a women cheating on her husband
there is a third women aswell I just cant recall her background

The game starts with you at the clubs with your male friend on a double date. He blows off his gf and your juggling her and your date. You go back home and play something like truth or dare and do shots, anyways the next day you and your friend start working as trainers/helpers at this brothel in disguise. you have the option to pursue and sell out your friend to get with his gf.

The biggest thing i remember at this place with the mistress and the women is a female bartender kinda emo looking who you can pursue aswell like She was probably the best looking one out the bunch. the last chapter i remember playing was her (bartender girl) staying the night with you. She doesnt like the club and refuses to be a part of it and sticks to strictly bartending but see everything going on. Its like a high end brothel I wanna say peacock club but I could be wrong.

saintriley

Mar 31, 2018
I Dont believe its a big free roam, like no school , one chapter you have to try and give people the edge to become a high end brothel girl. Like its a contest, you do interviews with the women aswell.