Identify [Solved] Looking for NTR hentai

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
It's about two high school friends. The friend has sex with MC's mom and gets MC to have sex with friends mother. The plan is devised by the friend that eventually leads MC to have sex with his own mother so they can be happy together because the friend dies at the end from cancer of something like that...?

Does this sound familiar to anyone?

*EDIT*
I ended up finding it after all. Cougar Trap if anyone is interested.

Last edited:

Sweetyannie

May 5, 2021
It's about two high school friends. The friend has sex with MC's mom and gets MC to have sex with friends mother. The plan is devised by the friend that eventually leads MC to have sex with his own mother so they can be happy together because the friend dies at the end from cancer of something like that...?

Does this sound familiar to anyone?

*EDIT*
I ended up finding it after all. Cougar Trap if anyone is interested.
Thank you bro! Tell me if there are any other games where mc seduces his friend's shy mom ;)

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
Thank you bro! Tell me if there are any other games where mc seduces his friend's shy mom ;)
This was a hentai, not a game.

If you're looking for games on here where you fuck other people's family there are a few I can think of off the top of my head:

Taffy tales
Away from home
In a scent
Dreams of Desire

Just search for games with cheating tag. Generally, that has options for MC to cheat on people, rather than having LI's cheat on MC.