Identify [solved] Looking for specific game (little information)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hiya,

I am looking for a specific game I must have played ages ago, when it was still incomplete. Unfortunately I only remember little of it and am not too sure about it.
  • Male protagonist
  • 3D rendered graphics, probably DAZ3D, certainly not Koikatsu, Illusion is also unlikely
  • IIRC School setting
  • Two twin (? - at least they clearly belonged together, though there is always a possibility of inseparable BFFs or similar) girls appear, one wearing a kind of mask/medical facemask, pretty sure nothing to do with Covid though (not guaranteed), probably blonde, probably shorter straight hair. (If this is correct this is probably the strongest hint for those who played the game)
Some more guessing (i. e. less certain attributes)
  • Should be several years old, at least two but probably more
  • No NTR, multiple protagonist, gay, loli/shota tags at least at the time or stated that it is avoidable (I tend to avoid them), no niche tags like vore, scat, etc.
  • Probably a VN (though I cannot rule sandboxes out completely)
  • Probably a RenPy game. Unity/Unreal/Others possible, RPGM pretty unlikely, certainly not HTML
  • Already in the beginning a pretty large female cast (>5), cannot say whether all were to be LIs though
  • Story and render quality I remember as being pretty good, though that may not have aged well over the ages, both thanks to advancing technology and me having seen more games in the meantime. However not that sensational or I would have been following it actively. (Though all of this is subjective, often really bad or really good opinions align)
There also is a distinct possibility that the game is abandoned and/or left this site, since I usually tend to stumble upon games regularily when on the main page and then remember at least having looked at them before. A forum search for "male protag/school setting/twins/3dcg" gave me 55 games but as far as I can tell it was none of them (or the example pictures betray me in showing different stuff than I remember).