Identify [Solved] Looking for ...

decimad

Dec 17, 2017
Hey there folks,

I was looking for an H-Game i played some time ago.

Story was the following: You are a girl and live in your city in the forest. A childhood friend wants to go discovering with you, you open some old seal on a shrine in the forest, you leave the village on boat, boat crashes you get to a city trying to find a way of sealing the temple again or something.
I remember in the first town you could go drink at an inn and there was a perv trying to fill you up..

Anyone can tell me what that game is/was?

Last edited:

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Hey there folks,

I was looking for an H-Game i played some time ago.

Story was the following: You are a girl and live in your city in the forest. A childhood friend wants to go discovering with you, you open some old seal on a shrine in the forest, you leave the village on boat, boat crashes you get to a city trying to find a way of sealing the temple again or something.
I remember in the first town you could go drink at an inn and there was a perv trying to fill you up..

Anyone can tell me what that game is/was?
https://f95zone.to/threads/erolon-dungeon-bound-v0-05-alpha-sex-curse-studio.21837/ ?

decimad

Dec 17, 2017
No, unfortunately not this one.
Its rpg maker game, origin probably Japanese but there was a translated version to it

decimad

Dec 17, 2017
actually yea. Forgot about the beginning of this one.. looked over it on my pc but didnt think it was this one..

BIG THANK YOU!