Identify [SOLVED] Looking to find an old game that I played before, but can't remember the name of the series

쯔위

Jan 15, 2018
Hey there,

I remember playing a couple games before, I'm remembering that they had something to do with hacking/cracking (Not sure). I'll list the things that I remember about them in dot points below, and anything im unsure of I'll put question mark next to:
  • Scene in a movie theater where you go out of the movie into a backroom/storage room and make out with a girl
  • Puzzle type mini-game near a resort or something where you have to disable power or something, etc and then find a girl (your girlfriend?) inside getting changed in the changing room (with a pool/restaurant) (Pretty sure she was also a school friend, can't remember, but there were other people characters there too, I think)
  • There's a parking lot behind the school where you confront either a teacher or the principle about something or catch him doing something/search their car (?)
  • There's multiple episodes of the game, one of which includes the dude in a new episode hopping on a train/bus to a new city, or new place (?)
That's as much information as I can remember, iirc it is a game series, but i cant remember how many episodes, or if it was ever completed. I remember it having to do something with hacking/penetration testing or puzzle solving, but I can't be sure.

It 100% is not an RPG type game or anything like that, it was a standard visual novel game written in ren'py or something similar. Art style also wasn't anime-based, more DAZ3D based.

Huge thanks in advanced for anyone that can provide any help!