Identify Solved: Making A Mark - Ren'py VN about a brother and sister who move out and into their own home after parents find out.

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
I don't remember a lot about this game other than it's been a few years since I played. I remember that they move out of the house fairly early on in the story and into a nice apartment. There are others that move in with them as wells, I think, or they drop in from time to time.

I want to say that by the end of the game, they've moved into a small house in the woods or something to that effect, though it may be a different game I'm thinking of there.

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
The settings sound a lot like Haley's Story, although it doesn't match the other details and they never moved into a cabin as their new home, they just went on trips.

Reactions: Jonboy80

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
Sorry, I'm on mobile so I can't grab links, but you can search for these. All of these, like Jaike, sounds like a similar setup but they were the first to come to my mind.

Freeloading Family
My sister, my roommate
My cute roommate

Reactions: Jonboy80

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
The settings sound a lot like Haley's Story, although it doesn't match the other details and they never moved into a cabin as their new home, they just went on trips.
My sister, my roommate
None of these look familiar and I know it's not Freeloading Family or My Cute Cousin/Roommate as I've finished those recently. I'll download the others suggested and see if they're the ones I'm thinking of.

If not, I'll try to remember some more details and post them to maybe narrow it down.

Edit: I believe they move because their parents or maybe father catch them fooling around and tells the MC to get out. The sister, I think, leaves with the MC rather than stays at home. Edit 2: Just realized I put that part in thread title and not main post. :p

Last edited: