Identify [Solved] Male MC and multiple band girls making him some prize

Mar 20, 2023
MC works in some pub or bar place with bands. He is friends with the people in it and the bar is where his male and female friends do their band thing. MC is also in his own male Band and practices in a house with them. There is a shy girl that listens to his band from outside which later will be one of MCs girl which he saves from abuse (i think it was from the father). Another female friend who is some social worker or teacher helps you with abused girl, this girl who helped you has a sister is out of town (i think the sisters are your childhood friends or something) and their mother that dislikes you. Also MC is liked in a sexual way by his female band friends and make him some sort of prize. From the female band there is a Bi couple that fucks you. I also remember Car breaking down with shy abused girl that MC saves that leads you to a mechanic girl. Later when picking the car after being repaired you will have a choice to fuck her or go back home to make sure shy girl is safe since she has some trauma to storms or lightning or do mechanic girl. Shy abused girl lives with you for a while but she moves out eventually with a female friend i think and you have your best friend guy move in with you and i think that was the end of the version i played. Most likely renpy.