Identify [Solved] MC football player with adoption problems

Mar 20, 2023
Renpy game. MC is a football/soccer player. Starts with something about Mc's contract being void and he needs to pay back since his mom isn't legally his mom and it was fraud. Something happens some rich dude comes and buys your contract or something and gets you into a new team and I think you move to another country or city. You get a good large house in the middle of no where or no neighbors. It was probably harem since I remember you can get people to live you in the house like your milf of a coach and her daughter along with your mom and i think sister. Guy who hires you is kinda a cool guy and has a friend with that has the Danny Trejo look alike model if i remember right they visit you in a tank. The adoption was done when your mom was offered you when she was at the hospital along with medical records say she was the mom and all which she happily took you but later somehow the records were questioned by your contract owners and got you in trouble. The last scene before the update ended I remember one of your previous employer is kidnapped by a old guy (probably your bio grampa) and something about should have left you alone. I think your current employer is hinted to be your bio uncle and your bio mom is his sister.
Found it: Going for Goal

Last edited: